- Development Executive
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Env. Science (Hons)
Masters of Public Policy (which I will hopefully finish soon!)
- What did you do before AWC?
- In a previous life I worked as a marine biologist undertaking research along Victoria's amazing coastline. More recently I traded the wetsuit for the shirt and tie, working in natural resource management and policy before joining the team at AWC.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- There are so many to choose from, but the Greater Bilby is hard to go past!
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I am yet to experience what AWC sanctuaries have to offer. So finding my favourite place will require many many trips to lots of sanctuaries just to be certain!
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Whale Shark, Silverback Gorilla, Grizzly (hopefully from afar…)
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Where do you start….Galapagos Islands, Antarctica, Madagascar, Iceland, Nepal, Myanmar…. so many places and so little time!
- Other interesting stuff
- I love travelling, seeing new places and meeting interesting people. I love getting outside and going for bush walks, tinkering with my bike or going for the occasional SCUBA dive. I am also an avid football supporter (AFL of course)