- National Operations Manager
- Special skills / qualifications
- Jack of all trades.
- What did you do before AWC?
- General Manager at ALS Industrial (Engineering, laboratory testing services), and prior to that, many years roving around the construction sector on power, water and defence projects. I am also a very good beach volleyball player.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Calvert River, Pungalina-Seven Emu. A fantastic wild river that is effectively untouched.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Seen: Cheetah, Gorillas.
Like to see: Cuscus - lots of effort looking at Piccaninny Plains, but still have not seen one...
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Patagonia, Alaska, and SW Tasmania.
- Other interesting stuff
- I spent 10 years in the Navy (87-97), visiting every continent except for South America. We were the first Australian ship to be snowed on since WWII, off Naples in the Mediterranean. I left these delights to go and work in the Pilbara...