- Sanctuary Manager - Kalamurina
- Special skills / qualifications
- Twenty five years living and working in remote places undertaking various roles has given me a great platform for the work ahead at Kalamurina.
I am always prepared to do what's needed to overcome any new challenges.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Working on remote properties:
- I lived and worked on Fraser Island.
- As a Site Supervisor in PNG, I deconstructed a crusher plant for shipping, then when it arrived in PNG I put it back together and trained the locals in how to operate and maintain it.
- Driller on remote gold-mining sites.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Letter-winged Kite (Ghost of the Desert).
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Kalamurina - this space isn't big enough.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Letter-winged Kite, Grey Falcon and I will keep looking for the Desert Rat Kangaroo.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Antarctica, PNG and Tasmania.
- Other interesting stuff
- I am a keen 'birdo', photographer and man of few words.