- Special skills / qualifications
- BSc (Hons) in zoology.
- What did you do before AWC?
- For the last four years I have been employed as a Fauna Consultant on numerous large-scale construction projects across Australia. Prior to that I was a Team Leader with a conservation organisation and a Native Mammal and Bird Keeper at a wildlife park in Western Australia.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Potato Creek, Newhaven NT.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Tree kangaroo (any species, I'm not fussy!); Palm cockatoo (preferably making music using sticks and tree hollows); and Northern hairy-nosed wombat.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Northern Australia - all of it (hopefully I will get there soon), Alaska and
Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica.
- Other interesting stuff
- I enjoy taking my travelling house (troopy) and visiting remote parts of Australia. If I find a place with Central Australian red sands and crystal clear oceans, that is where I will stay.