- Support Relations Officer
- Special skills / qualifications
- Administration and banking
- What did you do before AWC?
- Various Bank Johnny and admin roles at NAB, Reserve Bank of Australia and HSBC; interspersed with stints of travel around Australia and overseas.
At HSBC I had the wonderful opportunity under an 'Environmental Fellowship' to help survey turtles in the Brazilian Amazon. Afterwards I eagerly followed a (then) small organisation named AWC, and a year later was thrilled to join their team!
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- So many...but Quenda tops the list.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Sunrise over the lagoon at Faure Island, WA.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Top 'seens': Ocelot, Pink River Dolphins, radio-tracking an intriguing Northern Quoll named Xavier.
Top 'want to sees': a flock of wild Budgies.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- A walk through south-west national park, Tasmania.
A drive down the entire Route 40 of Argentina (Andes).
A sail around Galapagos, Hinchinbrook Channel, South Georgia Islands...and much more.
- Other interesting stuff
- Most stuff is interesting!